1) Fill in the online application (coming soon) - this is the same for both PGNET and NCLEX Review (Click Here - COMING SOON)
2) Submit scanned copies of required documents by email. If you do not have access to a scanner you can send photocopies by regular mail. Please contact us before mailing to let us know to expect it. See below for list of documents required.
3) Once we have reviewed your application and documents - you will be notified whether you qualify to proceed to a phone interview with Dr. Thomas. After the Phone interview, you will be informed whether you are apprpoved to proceed with the next step in the application process.
Once approved, you will receive a follow-up package that lists the next steps (e.g. a complete physical, chest X-Ray, immunization records, etc.)
NOTE: You must be able to do a 12 week internship that is FULL TIME (either 8 or 12 hour shifts depending on the hospital). This is an UNPAID internship. If you are currently working, you will need to arrange for time off. The hospital will not be able to accommodate special scheduling needs.
1) A copy of BOTH SIDES of your valid/current Nursing License: (i) RN, or (ii) BSN, or (iii) Associates degree PLUS proof of enrollment in a BSN Program.
2) A closed copy of your Transcript from your Nursing School
3) 2 Written Professional References - from supervisors/hospitals, or from instructors/nursing school.
4) A copy of your TNCC, ACLS, PALS and BLS credentials, if available. These must all be current and valid prior to taking part in the internship portion of the program. If these are expired, or will be by the start of your internship, or if you currently do not have them, we are able to offer classes for ACLS, PALS and BLS to our PGNET and NCLEX students at an additional fee. We do not offer TNCC at this time.
Available by request - please contact Dr. Thomas at 707-410-8900