The application process is a three part process:
1) Fill in the online application - we use the same initial application form for the PGNET Program, the Anatomy, Physiology and EKG Review, and the NCLEX Review
2) Submit scanned copies of required documents by email to email@example.com. If you do not have a scanner, your local office supply store can help you out.
3) Once we have reviewed your application and documents - you will be notified whether you qualify to proceed to a phone interview with Dr. Thomas. We will then set up an interview time and method (phone, videoconference, Facetime, etc.).
4) After your interview, you will be informed whether you are approved to register. You will be given a private link for the registration process. You will also receive an email that lists next-steps. (e.g. a complete physical, a chest X-ray, immunization records, etc. - depending on the course you are taking).
NOTE: For PGNET: you must be able to do a 12 week internship that is FULL TIME (either 8 or 12 hour shifts, and be available for all possible shift times). This is an UNPAID internship. If you are currently working, you will need to arrange for time off. The hospital will not accommodate special scheduling needs.
1) A copy of BOTH SIDES of your valid/current Nursing License: (i) RN, or (ii) BSN.
2) A closed copy of your Transcript from your Nursing School
3) 2 Written Professional References - from supervisors/hospitals, or from instructors/nursing school.
4) A copy of your TNCC, ACLS, PALS and BLS credentials, if available. These must all be current and valid prior to taking part in the internship portion of the program. If these are expired, or will expire by the start of your internship, or if you currently do not have them, you are responsible to obtain/renew them.
Available by request - please contact Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-PGNET Prep Course:
Applicant must meet PGNET requirements prior to taking this course, so that you can proceed into the next available class on completion of this course. Whether you need this course or not, will be determined during the interview process.